Keen One Cold Quinoa Salad
- Keen One Quinoa (we suggest one cup, but feel free to adjust the quantity to your liking!)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chopped cherub tomatoes
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1 can of drained and slightly rinsed black beans
- 1/3 cup of chopped red onion
Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl and serve cold.
Puffed Quinoa Cookie Candy
- 3.5 cups puffed quinoa
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Waxed paper
- Mix sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring contents to a boil, and let boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir contents until they are well-mixed.
- Quickly drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto waxed paper. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Once the cookies harden, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Spicy Edamame Sushi Quinoa Salad
We could all use a little helping hand when it comes to preparing quick, healthy meals — and our Keen One cups are the perfect secret weapon! Packed with plant-based protein, our cups are the perfect base for countless creative, nutritious dishes. Consider this one our elevated, modern-day take on “breakfast for dinner.”
- Keen One Quinoa Edamame Sushi Cup
- 1 cup raw arugula
- 1 egg
- Drizzle of Sriracha
Arrange pre-washed arugula on a dish. Prepare Edamame Sushi Cup according to directions on package. While the quinoa is cooking, pre-heat a pan to medium with a teaspoon of olive oil on a stovetop. Fry the egg to over easy in the preheated pan. Allow 1-2 minutes for the prepared quinoa cup to cool, then pour over the arugula. Once the egg is cooked, place on top of the quinoa. Drizzle with Sriracha and enjoy!