Keen One Cold Quinoa Salad
Keen One Quinoa (we suggest one cup, but feel free to adjust the quantity to your liking!)
3 Tablespoons of Olive oil
2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of chopped cherub tomatoes
1 avocado, cut into chunks
1 cup of frozen corn
1 can of drained and slightly rinsed black beans
1/3 cup of chopped red onion
Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl and serve cold.
Puffed Quinoa Cookie Candy
- 3.5 cups puffed quinoa
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Waxed paper
- Mix sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring contents to a boil, and let boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir contents until they are well-mixed.
- Quickly drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto waxed paper. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Once the cookies harden, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!